- Archived Episodes (1,561)
When your child doesn't want foods to touch...
Does your child have a short list of foods they will eat? Do they prefer to eat the same meal every day? Do they need to know food plans in advance? In this episode, Carol and Anne share possible eating tendencies of Type 4 children. You'll see how their all-or-nothing nature can manifest at mealtimes, and how to make the experience enjoyable for both you and your child.
This episode’s Parenting Practice
Listen to this week's episode. Pay attention to which tip catches your attention. Then practice that tip throughout the week as you communicate about mealtime, prepare food, or sit down to eat. Learn more from Carol each week! Visit thechildwhisperer.com and receive Carol and Anne's weekly Parenting Practice right to your inbox.
In today's show, Dr. Lisle discusses:
1. Is it different when a female partner indulges in the equivalent of but for women, than it is for if a male partner indulges? From what I understand, if the man is still very into his wife, it might not be much of a problem at all. Is it the same when a woman is indulging in shows and books that titillate the female mind?
2. At 24 years old (female) having left a long 4 year relationship I did quite a lot of "market research" and calibration via casual dating/sex which was incredibly informative and mostly fun. ?Near enough after 100+ matches and 20 dates, I met my current boyfriend, and it's been going great. We've been dating about six months and we're in love. He really resents me having had casual mating partners because he said it's a big turn off and likes to pretend it "didn't happen". Without my dating history I don't think I would be satisfied to pair bond or understand what I want from a long term partner, so it's hardly irrelevant to where I am now, but I am really committed to making him feel loved and secure with me. Do you think this is a natural reaction in the stone age as men especially want evidence that their pair bonded partner is capable of loyalty and not flake or cheat on them? In which case do I avoid bringing it up and accept my past decisions are sending the wrong signals, or sit down to discuss if these decisions threaten the security of the relationship?
3. I understand marriage is unnatural to our natural history, and you're generally against getting married if you're not absolutely sure and haven't been together for 21 decades (joke), but what advice would you give for someone in a pairbond to make them continously more attractive for a pairbond? So if someone wants to simply settle down and be happy with one person, how do we beat our genes?
HR Happy Hour Episode 497 - Meeting HR Challenges as a Chief People Officer
Hosts: Steve Boese, Trish McFarlane
Guest: Jenny Dearborn, Chief People Officer, Klaviyo
This episode of the HR Happy Hour is brought to you by Paychex, one of the leading providers of HR, payroll, retirement, and insurance solutions for businesses of all sizes.
Paychex just released its 2021 Pulse of HR Report, which sheds light on what businesses need to do right now to meet the new expectations of a workforce no longer satisfied by the status quo. The fifth annual report provides an in-depth look at how HR professionals are contributing to the success of the companies they serve during this transformative time. To learn how your peers are navigating the start of a new workplace era, download the report at payx.me/pulse21.
This week we talked with Jenny Dearborn from Klaviyo about current issues and trends facing HR leaders today; return to work, inclusion, mental health, and more.
- How organizations are finding new ways to connect and engage with their customers
- The shift in how candidates speak about mental health with potential employers
- Training leadership on how to interview candidates during a time of continual change
- How the pandemic has provided new opportunities for organizations to improve DE&I
Thank you Jenny, for joining us! Remember to subscribe to the HR Happy Hour wherever you get your podcasts.
For the survival medic, increasing international tensions means that knowledge about nuclear events and the physical damage associated with them is a worthwhile topic to know about. Short of an asteroid hitting Earth or an ultra-deadly pandemic disease, we mean more deadly than COVID, no disaster has the potential to destroy society as much as a nuclear war. Even “minor” radiation accidents, such as reactor meltdowns, may cause long-standing damage to whole areas. The medic must always have a plan of action for every type of disaster to increase the chances for survival of group members.
In this episode of the Survival Medicine Podcastl, Joe Alton, MD and Amy Alton NP discuss radiation events like dirty bombs, atomic and thermonuclear weapons, likelihood of survival from the various types of damage that could occur, fallout shelters, and diagnosis and treatment of acute radiation sickness.
Wishing you the best of health in good times or bad,
Joe and Amy
Hey, check out the greatly expanded brand new 4th Edition of the Survival Medicine Handbook, now available for immediate shipment from amazon and from store.doomandbloom.net. Consider a limited-edition signed color copy for the survival medic in your family!
Dear beloved Goddesses and Gods, Today's is Billie's Fake Birthday. They don't have birthdays in Hollow Earth. Maybe today we can find out how old she really is ...translated in Earth times!?! Send her your love and best wishes through the "air" (the waves of frequencies and vibrations). Let's make today and everyday which always a "new" day or "NOW" moment have purpose. What is your purpose? What is our purpose as a Collective? ONENESS is purpose. ONENESS is action. ONENESS in Knowing we are ONENESS in Being. SOURCE is ONENESS. WE ARE SOURCE ONENESS. Really feel deeply to KNOW this for yourself as the individualized Being of SOURCE ONENESS. This is TOTAL AWAKENING AND PURPOSE. Zorra, Saraiya, Billie and I will be joined by Dr. Tom today for his wonderful Updates. As a reminder, the promotion from BodyWaveInternational ends today, Saturday If you have any questions, email Catherine: email@example.com and her number to call: 626-203-8791. Love to All,Zorra, Zaraya, Jane/Quazar and Saraiya firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 719-428-9746 or 775-233-3925 (Please text since voicemail get full too quickly).9-13-2021 LATEST REPLAY WITH "Q" - Amazing!_zorraofhollowearth-1023047-47.mp3
Thanks for listening and if you feel led to:
Become a NIGHT SHADOWS Member for just $9.95 per month:
MAKE A ONE TIME DONATION: CLICK below, then CLICK on GREEN BUTTON:
Stewart Best P.O. Box 55 Downsville, WI 54735
Larry Taylor P.O. Box 317 Talihina, OK. 74571-0317
The best way to stay in touch with us is to be on the email list: http://eepurl.com/bs1HBv
Stewart’s blog: https://lightgateblogger.wordpress.com/
On this extended broadcast we will be examining the censorship of the La Palma volcanic activity and why prophetic websites are ignoring this activity while the EU and others are warning of an eruption and possible tsunami danger. Then we have military nuclear threats from China, the great red dragon of Revelation 12 rising up all over the world as the UN 4th Beast of Daniel grabs for power, for they are one and the same. Earth changes abound as do UFO sightings all over the world, but especially here in the USA according to the latest reports - is the arrival close at hand? Then we have revolution in America as people are rising up in opposition to Communist Dictator Biden grabs for total control under FEMA and martial law and much more in this extended broadcast...
Mike Silva talks about Francisco Lindor’s big weekend against the Yankees. Hear his thoughts on the criticism of Luis Rojas and Edwin Diaz. Mike goes back into the “vault” to replay interviews from 1240 AM WGBB 9-11 show with former Braves reliever Steve Karsay, CJ Nitkowski, and the late John Amirante.